Team Thunder Index du Forum
Team Thunder
Active sur MW3 et MW2

Team Thunder Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: The Sims 3 Supernatural BETA Crack.rar ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team Thunder Index du Forum -> La team -> Règles
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
eminnat

MessagePosté le: Mar 3 Mai - 01:37 (2016)    Sujet du message: The Sims 3 Supernatural BETA Crack.rar Répondre en citant

The Sims 3 Supernatural BETA Crack.rar > bit.ly/1SHKa9A

ced5a5f5e9
But you are saying I should completely install the base again before I do the expansions? Also I actually need to know how to install the expansions after i extract them. is this how i reply?byCraftyOne;p on Fri 18 Apr 2014, 13:21unsure how exactly to do that.can somebody run me through it plz?attach any links to the patch download and instructions on how to use it would be much appreciated thanks.Do I go to thegames 4 the world website and fixes?and download The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix-PC-Mirror?Last edited by CraftyOne;p on Fri 18 Apr 2014, 13:38; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : reply)CraftyOne;pBeginnerSystem architecture : 64bitFavourite games : Sims 3, Posts : 10Points : 758Reputation : 0Join date : 2014-04-18Age : 38Location : Victoria, Australia . Noire, Mafia II, The Godfather II, GTA: Vice City, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, Saints Row, S.W.A.T. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Luigi's Mansion, Call of Duty, Battlefield, Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Darkest hour, Hearts of iron III, Arsenal of Democracy. Next Thread. heroine. Although I did hit Edit on occassion when updating replies I submitted within the past hr or so.Ok so I am using a laptop which states it has 4GB of ram installed below are my system properties;SYSTEMManufacturer; Samsung ElectronicsRating; 4.9 Windows Experience IndexProcessor; Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU M370 Samsung 2.40GHz 2.40GHzInstalled memory; 4.00GB (3.85 GB usable)---------is this ok to use the 4GB patch with? System type; 64-bit Operating systemPen and Touch; No Pen or Touch Input available for this Display I have played Sims 3 smoothly and successfully on this same laptop.not all that long ago :(Based on the info above(my amount of memory) I am unsure if using the 4GB patch is useful? OK I did the patch.window? C/program files(x86)/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Game/Bin TS3W.exe.

The thing is I don't know how to actually install the expansions/stuff. So any other suggestions would be much appreciated otherwise my only option is to uninstall everything back to where I had it working last and stay at that point.or try other expansions instead?!Last edited by Carlos on Tue 22 Apr 2014, 17:03; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : clarify further) CraftyOne ;pCraftyOne;pBeginnerSystem architecture : 64bitFavourite games : Sims 3, Posts : 10Points : 758Reputation : 0Join date : 2014-04-18Age : 38Location : Victoria, Australia . Re: Sims 3 Supernatural and Sweet treats issue- won't play after pressing play :(byCraftyOne;p on Sat 26 Apr 2014, 03:55Ok i've completed all the steps you recommended(more than once just to be sure I did them all properly) but the game is still crashing in both Create-a-sim and if i just play without creating a new game.I get to play for roughly 10mins then I get a window saying Sims 3 has stopped working etc. heroine. Posts : 10590Points : 13944Reputation : 1421Join date : 2012-11-02Age : 29 . The Official Games4theworld Downloads Forum::The Sims 3::The Sims 3 downloads Support (PC)Page 1 of 1. Posts : 10590Points : 13944Reputation : 1421Join date : 2012-11-02Age : 29 . Re: Sims 3 Supernatural and Sweet treats issue- won't play after pressing play :(byCarlos on Fri 18 Apr 2014, 19:15CraftyOne;p wrote:unsure how exactly to do that.can somebody run me through it plz?attach any links to the patch download and instructions on how to use it would be much appreciated thanks.Do I go to thegames 4 the world website and fixes?and download The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix-PC-Mirror?Hello,What the previous poster suggested was incomplete: I recommend you just follow the steps from #2 to #4 in the following guide: these steps precisely; they should be pretty straightforward.Also, you can ONLY "register" games that you actually BOUGHT. wrote:Yes, the base game comes first.

[Top rated] vantage 8000 firmware emu 2.81.01Non Stop Music Torn Nick Murray Orchestral Hybrid ActionTuneup 360 keyinkscape handbuch in deutsch download pdfserial number corel paintshop pro 5x.rar-adds 1xotikbot download007951 - Twiztid - The Green Book 2003 [url:0838cb2c8a=http://www.FRURap.ru.rar]www.FRURap.ru.rar[/url:0838cb2c8a]kijiji bot pro downloaddeception with keith barry episodes in hindiHolo locker plus apk

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 3 Mai - 01:37 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team Thunder Index du Forum -> La team -> Règles Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation